Dreamland Investigators
Mafia [Day 3] - Printable Version

+- Dreamland Investigators (http://dreamland-investigators.com)
+-- Forum: Chatter (http://dreamland-investigators.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Chatter (http://dreamland-investigators.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Mafia [Day 3] (/showthread.php?tid=53)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Mafia [Day 3] - Superluminal - 10-03-2009

This is a game of mafia.
If you don't know how to play:
There's two sides, townies and mafiosi. Each side wants to kill each other the fastest. The townies vote someone to be executed each day, and the mafia kills someone each night. And only through logical thinking will the town find out who the mafia are. The only special role besides the killer is the medic, who can choose to save someone each night. If they save the person who the mafia has killed, that person survives the night. Don't try playing if you've never played before, I don't have time to be your teacher. If you must, check the mafia wiki.
This game will be Dreamland themed, with Dreamland references throughout. This will be a closed game once it gets started, so reply quickly if you want to join. I will not tolerate people attempting to join after the list is full.
0. Superluminal
1. ChooseCarefully
2. Unicorny
3. NoBodE
4. log2em
5. SL33PY
6. Farmhander
7. AnneTSocial

Re:Mafia [Day 3] - ChooseCarefully - 10-03-2009

This is a great idea, Superluminal! I'll join!

Re:Mafia [Day 3] - Unicorny - 10-03-2009

Joining :>

Re:Mafia [Day 3] - NobodE - 10-03-2009

Yaay I'll give this a shot

Re:Mafia [Day 3] - log2em - 10-03-2009

I'd like to join please

Re:Mafia [Day 3] - SL33PY - 10-03-2009

Sign me up

Re:Mafia [Day 3] - Farmhander - 10-03-2009

No better way to find out how people really feel about each other than Mafia. I'm so here for this.

Re:Mafia [Day 3] - AnneTSocial - 10-03-2009

I can't believe I didn't see this till now! Can I squeeze in?

Re:Mafia [Day 3] - Superluminal - 10-03-2009

Yes, but you will be the last one, I don't want to make things too complicated.

Players, please keep an eye on your PMs. If you don't respond promptly you will be removed from the game.

Re:Mafia [Day 3] - Superluminal - 10-03-2009

DAY ZERO
Dreamland, Ohio, is typically a quiet town. So everyone is confused by the tense atmosphere that seems to have enveloped the town - you are all on edge and didn't know why. As you go to sleep that night, you hear the wind violently rushing through the trees and past your window.
The game will begin. You all have been assigned roles via PM - please respond to this thread to confirm that you received my message, or you will be eliminated. Going forward, you all are welcome to discuss the game either in this thread or with each other privately. In order to cast your vote for who gets executed (aka who you think the killer is), you must bold your vote and format it as Vote: Playername. Once everyone has cast their vote, I will announce who is being executed and if they were the killer. The game ends one of two ways: either you execute the killer or the killer murders everyone. Best of luck.