Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Episode 8 Viewing Party
09-28-2009, 06:43 PM,
Re:Episode 8 Viewing Party
Ever heard of reading between the lines? Quantity =/= quality? I'll point out the juicy bits when we get there.
09-28-2009, 06:45 PM,
Guyysss you know there's more to Yume than just who she dates Sad( its not all about who she flirts with.
Quack quack! <3
09-28-2009, 06:49 PM,
mmm thats true duckie. shes so cool and smart :3
Angel turn the lights off / carry me home Angel
09-28-2009, 06:49 PM,
Duckieanna youre right, but honestly I ship Yume with Amari. They have the most chemistry, and do we REMEMBER THE ALMOST-KISS *screams in absolute delight* also theyre the perfect friends to lovers trope if you ask me. I mean they LITERALLY WERE BEST FRIENDS AS CHILDREN!!!! Also Yume has no chemistry with ethan. She literally only spent that much time with him because she's a reporter and he sparked her natural curiosity for finding out stuff. *huffs in disappointment* anyway, support yumari, the superior ship.
09-28-2009, 06:51 PM,
Lol. defending Yume in episode 8 of all places??? You know, the things in the sewers aren't the only snakes in this show.
So I'm ready to attack, gonna lead the pack / Gonna get a touchdown, gonna take you out
09-28-2009, 06:55 PM,
Okay okay yume ramble incoming. So you all know I love her but can we just talk about how dedicated and passionate she is??? She just wants to learn. That's it! When theres weird stuff going on, when theres mysteries that need solving, she just wants to know the truth. She has goals. And she follows those goals!! And those goals dont have anythign todo with who she dates, thank u very much. I mean, if it makes her happy, she can date someone of course. But thats a side thing. There's so much more to talk about than just her ships!! Call me a nerd or whatevs but pursuit of knowledge is super cool. I ship Yume with the Truth. Anyways tl;dr i luv her Heart Heart
Quack quack! <3
09-28-2009, 06:55 PM,
Sugar omg!!! She is NOT a snake!!!!!! Why would you even say that
Quack quack! <3
09-28-2009, 06:56 PM,
Listen I'm just looking out for my boy Ethan. I don't trust anyone who gets too close to him. Except for Russel of course. Yume is simply not allowed to take Ethan away from Russel. And if anyone even tries to suggest YuRusEthan i am LEAVING.
So I'm ready to attack, gonna lead the pack / Gonna get a touchdown, gonna take you out
09-28-2009, 06:57 PM,
:0 :0 :0 ooh new fanfic idea hehe thank youuu
Angel turn the lights off / carry me home Angel
09-28-2009, 06:58 PM,
Shhhhh you guys it's starting soon
Go Dreamland Dragons!